If for some reason you can not receive a verification code, for example, lose your phone, forget your email address, or change your registered phone number. You can do the following steps to remove 2-step verification from Godaddy
You can’t log in to your account
- Download and complete this Request to Cancel Two-Step Authentication form. Please note, this form cannot be signed with an electronic signature.
- Along with the necessary identification, email the completed form to [email protected] . Use the subject line “Disabling Two-Step Authentication.”
You can log in to your account
- Log in to your GoDaddy account.
- In the upper left corner of the page, click Account Settings and then select Login & PIN.
- In the Two-Step Verification area, click Edit.
- Next to the main authentication method (below How would you like to receive codes by default?), click Delete.
- If you set a backup authentication method, repeat Steps 3 and 4 for the backup method.
Starting immediately, your account will no longer require two-step verification.